Overview of the Cosmetics and Personal Care Industry In Germany:
The cosmetics and personal care industry of Germany includes the sale of skin care products, hair care products, oral care products, perfumes, and makeup. These products accounted for a revenue of $17.3 billion in 2014. They are expected to generate a revenue of $19.7 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 1.5%. The hair care segment is the largest segment generating a revenue of $4 billion. The products for makeup are expected to have a higher growth in the years to come, followed by hair care and skincare products. Men’s cosmetic products and fragrances are becoming popular in the German cosmetic and personal care market due to the growing beauty consciousness among male consumers. In recent times, there has been a growing demand for organic cosmetic products due to the increasing awareness among consumers.
Selected Analysis done in the Germany Professional Hair Care Market Report:
Hair coloring segment is the largest segment in the professional hair care products. It is expected to reach Euro 314.70 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 2.2%. The permanent hair color brands had a share of 59.1% of the overall hair coloring market. Hair coloring is the most preferred service in Germany, and has a potential for growth, in terms of salon services. Germans have brown hair and prefer to change their hair color to blonde or ginger. Older people prefer shades of brown for a natural look to cover grey hair. Growing awareness among people drives the customer demand for ammonia free and natural hair colors. Manufacturers are keen to produce low chemical and ammonia free hair coloring products.
To access/purchase the full report browse the link below:
Excerpts on Germany Professional Hair Care Market Growth Factors:
• Growing promotional activities and endorsements by celebrities for advertising haircare products will drive the German Professional Haircare Market.
• Culture influence in terms of fashion by countries such as Italy and France and frequent international fashion shows will propel the demand for hair care products.
• Sales of home care products such as coloring products, shampoos, and conditioners are launched with professional quality. The availability of these products at the retail stores will definitely boost the growth of German hair care products.
Key players of the Germany Professional Haircare Market:
Procter & Gamble Co. tops the German Professional Haircare Market, followed by L’Oreal Group and Kao Corporation. Procter & Gamble deal with products such as cleaning agents, pet food & personal care products. It has its innovation hubs in Switzerland, England, US, and Brussels. L’Oreal Group manufactures cosmetics for hair color, skin care, sun protection, make up, perfumes, and haircare. Tao Corporation, headquartered in Japan, manufactures products such as cosmetics, foods, baby care, feminine, and healthcare products. It also provides improved environment-friendly chemicals for different industries across the world.
Germany Professional Haircare Market is segmented as below
Growing promotional activities and sales of home care products drive the demand for German hair care products.
A. Germany Professional Haircare Market Revenue
1. Germany Professional Hair Care Market Overview
2. By Product Category (Key Developments & Segment Share Analysis)
2.2. Perming & Straightening
2.3. Shampoo & Conditioning
B. Germany Professional Haircare Market By Distribution Channel
2. Distributor / Wholesalers
Companies Citied / Interviewed In Germany Professional Hair Care Market:
1. Procter & Gamble Co
2. L’Oréal Group
3. Henkel AG&Co, KGaA
4. Kao Corporation
5. John Paul Mitchell Systems
6. Company 6
7. Company 7
8. Company 8
9. Company 9
10. Company 10+
What can you expect from the report?
The Germany Professional Haircare Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country-level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Germany Professional Haircare segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. Germany Professional HaircareMarket Share(2018-2023)
2. Perming & Straightening Germany Professional HaircareMarket Growth(2018-2023)
3. Coloring Germany Professional HaircareMarket Size(2018-2023)
4. Shampoo and Conditioning Germany Professional HaircareMarket Forecast (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.