Biosensor market has been segmented on the basis of technology which comprises of electrochemical biosensors, optical biosensors, thermal biosensors, piezoelectric biosensors and others. On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into point of care, home diagnostics, research laboratories, food industry, security and biodefense and others. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into medical testing, food toxicity, industrial process, environmental market, agricultural testing and others.
The key findings of the report “Global Industry Insight: Global Biosensor Market Development and Forecast to 2020” include:
- Biosensor market expected to grow at CAGR of 9.6% during the period 2014-2020
- Geographically, North America has the largest share in global biosensors market, while Asia-Pacific has emerged as the fastest growing region
- Based on the technology, electrochemical biosensors has the largest market share in the biosensor market
- Security and biodefense are the most popular end user in the biosensors market
Avail Sample Copy Of This Report at: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1228
Some of the key players in this market are: Abbott Laboratories Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Bayer Healthcare, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Inc., and Siemens Healthcare, Nova Biomedical Corporation, LifeSensors Inc., TiaDoc Technology Corporation, I-SENCE Inc.
Regional Analysis of Biosensor Market:
Considering the global scenario of the market, Americas region is believed to be the largest market for biosensor. Moreover the European market is also growing continuously and slowly catching up with the American market. On the other hand, Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at the fastest pace in the biosensor during the forecasted period. Middle East & Africa region are likely to have a limited but steady growth in the market.
- Biosensor equipment manufacturers & Suppliers
- Biosensor products manufacturers & Suppliers
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Government Research Laboratories
- Independent Research Laboratories
- Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Academic Institutes and Universities
Brows Full Report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/biosensor-market-1228
Globally the market for biosensor is increasing moderately. Biosensor is devices composed of transducer and biological element for providing analytical information. These devices convert biological response into an electrical response, to recognize the function and structure of various molecules. Biosensors are complicated and effective device capable of fast detection and measuring wide spectrum in various applications. It has various applications in the field of healthcare, industrial process control, military application, environmental monitoring, agriculture and veterinary monitoring. The global biosensor market is growing moderately due to increase in prevalence of diabetic population, rise in geriatric population, increasing demand of POCT, rising prevalence of chronic and lifestyle associated diseases, and increasing application of biosensors in various industries. Biosensor industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.6% from 2014 to 2020.
Market Research Future (MRFR), enable customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
Phone: +1 646 845 9312