Godinterest introduces social blogging for students and teachers of religion education to express their ideas and share their work on their own terms through writing, conversation.
Kimbolton, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom., January 17, 2019 — The Team at Godinterest is proud to announce the the introduction blogging to its open publishing platform https://godinterest.com, and pleased to once again become the publishing resource for so many thousands of our faithful online writers, readers and faith-based, global thought leaders.
Originally launched to great success in 2012 as an open online forum and publishing platform for an increasingly neglected faith-based global community, Godinterest.com has now upgraded its services and relaunched to further explore and celebrate the community’s Freedom of Expression through the direct promotion of their Freedom of Religion.
Godinterest is the brain-child of project manager, designer, blogger and grateful Christian dad, Dean Jones. Jones grew up in London, Islington, and attended St Martins College of Art and Design. He left in late 2001 and became a Design Lecturer and then a Project Manager and from 2017 to 2018 led on the setup and delivery of a major change programme on behalf of the House of Commons and House of Lords, (UK Parliament).
Godinterest Founder Dean Jones, had this to say in reference to the relaunch- “The important of Godinterest can not be underestimated with two large players online having a practical duopoly on information, Godinterest is one of the few voices left that gives occasion to a whole new set of conversations about religion in public life and represents the possibility of a common conversation among a diverse set of voices.”
“Facebook and other big players will gladly give you the opportunity for your content to go viral on their massive platform.”
“But then, if it does… You have to conform to their rules and their worldview, and jump through every hoop they put in front of you, if you want to remain a successful content creator.” “This takes us into the bigger and scarier picture, which is that Facebook and Google have a practical duopoly on information. Said Adam Ford, Owner of Christian satire news.
While the entire team at Godinterest is eagerly anticipating spreading the word of our faith-based contributors with even greater ease, success, and global access for all, the Core Principles of Godinterest have always been and will remain-
We firmly believe that all bloggers have the right to political speech, the right to express their political opinions, and should always maintain the right to express their political values.
We firmly believe in protecting and promoting our freedom of religion or belief, even in the face of any and all governmental, administrative and/or non-state acting opposition.
We further believe that our bloggers have the right to maintain their privacy, along with the option to remain anonymous if they so choose.
Godinterest does not and will not ever exercise editorial oversight over the sites hosted on our service.
Godinterest is Here to Share the Good News of Our Faithful Contributors
In an overwhelmingly liberal dominated, global media maelstrom with increasingly “progressive” agendas, many of the largest internet platforms are currently being held hostage by an aggressively thuggish PC culture, which is now openly suppressing articles in defense of conservative values. Godinterest recognizes this blatant bias against even the most moderate conservative thought and is, therefore, always open to encouraging, promoting and openly publishing thoughtful, articulate and reasonable voices from the Right.
The Godinterest editorial team is also always open to developing mutually productive partnerships with all of our faithful Christian denominations throughout the world in a sincere effort to multiple our forces in the ongoing struggle to share, promote and protect our common values.
- We are committed to continuing to join hands with other conservative groups in the vital battle to protect and preserve our constitutional rights to free speech online.
- We are also committed to celebrating our Freedom of Expression through promotion of our Freedom of Religion, which remains an inalienable Constitutional right guaranteed and protected by the 1st Amendment- “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.”
- All Godinterest users also deeply respect our Right to Privacy, as established and protected by the 4th Amendment to the US Constitution.
- We at Godinterest further acknowledge that our user’s online privacy–and their option to remain anonymous–is a sacred principle that we must always cherish and protect.
The Godinterest.com Upgrade
At its core Godinterest has always been an open online publishing platform where faith-based believers from all walks of life can read important, insightful stories on the topics that matter most to them, as well as positively interact with other believers across the globe. Our platform is also a forum where all of our faith-based contributors can also openly share their thoughts, ideas, opinions and values with a world that is increasingly being denied their point of view.
- Our bloggers and writers will be able to create multi-user blogs which promote convenient interaction.
- Our bloggers and writers will be able to create websites with time-stamped entries.
- Any user can now create up to 50 blogs per account
- All blogs are hosted by Godinterest and accessed from a subdomain of Godinterest.com.
- Blogs can now also be served from a custom domain privately owned by the user (ex: www.example.com) by using our DNS facilities to direct a domain to Godinterest’s server.
We at Godinterest look forward to a blessed and rewarding future for all of our contributors, users, readers, and all of the faithful everywhere around the world!
35 Cantley Road, Great Denham
Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK40 4SA