Market Reports On South Africa Provides the Trending Market Research Report On “Strategic Market Intelligence: General Insurance in South Africa – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022” under Insurance category. The Report offers a collection of South Africa Market Trends, South Africa Market Analysis, South Africa Business Trends, And South Africa Market Size And Growth.
“Strategic Market Intelligence: General Insurance in South Africa – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022”, report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the South African general insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, claims ratio and general insurance penetration during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the South African economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
Request a free sample copy of General Insurance Market Report @
The report brings together our team research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the the South African general insurance segment.
– Key insights and dynamics of the South African general insurance industry.
– Comparison of South African general insurance segments, along with premium trends and key profitability ratios.
– A comprehensive overview of the South African economy.
– South Africa’s insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
– South Africa’s general insurance industry’s market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business with market shares.
– Distribution channels deployed by the South African general insurers.
– Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
– This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the general insurance segment in South Africa.
– It provides historical values for the South African general insurance segment for the report’s 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the South African general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2022.
– It analyzes the various distribution channels for general insurance products in South Africa.
– It profiles the top general insurance companies in South Africa, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the South African general insurance segment, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in South Africa’s general insurance segment.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
– Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the South African insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents:
About Market Reports on South Africa:
Market Reports on South Africa is thus the one-stop solution for the entire market research requirements with regards to South Africa.
We provide you with insight and analysis on the country’s economic outlook at the national, regional and city level, presenting a deep understanding of disparities and evolutionary paths. Get a complete, consistent and concise view of your markets with comprehensive industry reports. Our latest regional data-banks, forecasts, and detailed risk ratings will help you to identify risk and opportunities in every industry and develop strategic plans to deal with the competitiveness in South Africa’s market.