San Francisco, 12 June 2019: The Report Pyrogen Testing Market Analysis By Product (Instruments, Consumables, Services), By Test Type (LAL Test, In Vitro Pyrogen Test, Rabbit Test), By End Use (Pharma, Biotech & Medical Devices Companies), & Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025
The global pyrogen testing market is expected to reach a value of USD 1.9 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing demand for therapeutic drugs including pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals, and biologics is the major factor that propels growth of the market during forecast period. Pyrogen is a toxic molecular substance that causes fever if induced in animal or human body. Pyrogen testing is used by pharmaceutical, biopharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and medical devices companies to confirm the absence of pyrogen. Thus, the companies use various methods such as LAL, in vitro pyrogen, and rabbit test to ensure the quality of products.
Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, is another foremost factor supporting the growth of the pyrogen testing market. The prevalence of chronic diseases is very high in developed countries and is growing at high pace in developing countries including China and India. Different factors such as unhealthy diet, smoking, alcohol consumption, and lack of exercise leads to occurrence of chronic diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and chronic respiratory diseases. Hence, there is a growing demand for therapeutic drugs and medical devices for the treatment of such diseases, which in turn is projected to fuel the demand for pyrogen testing to ensure the quality of products including drugs and devices.
Access Research Report of Pyrogen Testing Market @ www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/pyrogen-testing-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Consumables was the largest revenue grossing segment of the pyrogen testing market in 2016, owing to the large application of pyrogen testing kits and reagents along with its repetitive purchase
- Instruments segment accounted for the remarkable share in the market in 2016 and is also expected to showcase significant growth during forecast period, owing to rising demand for pharmaceutical, biologics, and medical devices for treatment and diagnosis
- The pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies segment dominated the pyrogen testing market in terms of revenue in 2016, due to the large production of therapeutic drugs and growing investment in R&D by companies for drug development
- North America is the leading regional market and accounted for the largest revenue share in 2016 primarily due to the existence of large number of healthcare companies including pharmaceuticals and medical devices in this region
- The Asia Pacific region is anticipated to be the fastest growing market during the study period. The growing prevalence rate of chronic diseases in the Asian countries including India and China, is a major factor contributing to the expansion of market in this region.
- Some major players serving this vertical include Charles River Laboratories, Inc.; Ellab A/S; Merck KGaA; GenScript; Hyglos GmbH; Lonza; Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.; Associates of Cape Cod, Inc.; and Pyrostar
Browse more reports of this category by Grand View Research at: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/biotechnology
Grand View Research has segmented the pyrogen testing market on the basis of product, test type, end-use, and region:
Pyrogen Testing Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
Pyrogen Testing Test Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- LAL test
- Chromogenic test
- Turbidimetric test
- Gel clot test
- In vitro pyrogen test
- Rabbit test
Pyrogen Testing End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
- Medical devices companies
Pyrogen Testing Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Access Press Release of Pyrogen Testing Market@ www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-pyrogen-testing-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For More Information: www.grandviewresearch.com