Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Indian Conjugate Vaccine Market” under Life Sciences category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Conjugate Vaccine is a type of vaccine that contains bacterial capsular polysaccharide, attached to a protein to enhance immunogenicity and protects against invasive diseases. India is one of the most prominent markets of conjugate vaccines.
India is expected to be the fastest growing market due to the government’s focus on research and development in the life sciences domain. By making Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine (PCV) available under the Universal immunization program (UIP), the government of India is ensuring equitable access to those who need them the most – the underprivileged and underserved. Hib is one of the leading causes of bacterial meningitis in India and a major cause of childhood pneumonia. The introduction of LPV in India is a significant milestone and a step forward towards accelerating child survival in India, and progress towards achieving national health goals and the Millennium Development Goal 4.
Request a free sample copy Conjugate Vaccine of Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Sample/Reports/1166495
- Based on disease indication, the market is segmented into pneumococcal, haemophilus influenza type b, diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis, meningococcal and others.
- Based on end user, the market is segmented into paediatric and adult.
Key growth factors:
India is projected to be the fastest growing market for conjugate vaccines during the forecast period. Rapidly increasing population, rise in consumer awareness, growing disposable income and healthcare expenditure, modernization of healthcare infrastructure, and a growing medical tourism industry will drive the growth of the Indian market.
Threats and key players:
- The India conjugate vaccine market is expected to have significantly high growth. Delayed introduction of conjugate vaccines is likely to hold back the conjugate vaccine market. Though the prevalence of chronic diseases is high, limited availability and accessibility of conjugate vaccines in remote areas can become a cause for concern. Complicated manufacturing can also be a major restraint for this market.
- Major conjugate vaccine providers operating in the market are GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer Inc., Merck, Novartis, Sanofi Pasteur, etc.
What’s covered in the report?
- Overview of the India conjugate vaccine market
- Market drivers and challenges in the India conjugate vaccine market
- Market trends in India conjugate vaccine market
- Historical, current and forecasted market size data for India based on disease indication (pneumococcal, haemophilus influenza type b, diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis, meningococcal conjugate vaccines) – by revenue and by volume
- Historical, current and forecasted market size data for India based on end user (paediatric and adult conjugate vaccines) – by revenue and by volume
- Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major companies operating in the Indian market
- Understand the demand for conjugate vaccines to determine the viability of the market
- Develop strategies based on the drivers and trends for each of the segments
- Evaluate the value chain to define the workflow and to get an idea of the current position where you are placed
- Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly
- Identify the initiatives and growth strategies taken up by the major companies and decide on the direction for further growth
- Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services with the key players in the market
Please continue to read the complete report:
Bharat Book Bureau, We are an Indian-based global information aggregator, boasting 27 years of expertise in delivering rich, valuable business information and analysis. Since 1989, we have been providing our services to a large number of clients across the globe, including those from the corporate, government, academic, and banking sectors. Our products/services include up-to-date forecasts, market research reports, company profiles, online databases, customised research reports, country reports, and newsletters.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773