Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Articulated Dump Trucks Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024” under Construction Equipment category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
This report studies the Articulated Dump Trucks market. Articulated Dump Truck is a very large heavy-duty type of dump truck used to transport loads over rough terrain, and occasionally public roads. The main body of the dump truck is generally based on that of a flatbed truck, with one axle beneath the cab and anywhere from one to three axles beneath the dump box. The dump box itself generally has a tailgate that is hinged at the top so that it will open automatically when it is being dumped. The dumping mechanism is powered hydraulically in order to prevent compression problems that can sometimes be encountered when using pneumatic systems. The engine of the dump truck can be either gasoline-powered or diesel-powered, but is generally a large internal combustion engine regardless of the fuel type used.
Scope of the Report:
• The growth of this market is driven by the increasing demand for construction equipment. The Articulated Dump Trucks market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.32% from 2018 to 2025, from a market size of USD 5268 million in 2017 to USD 7391 million by 2025.
• The worldwide market for Articulated Dump Trucks is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 4.4% over the next five years, will reach 6850 million US$ in 2024, from 5530 million US$ in 2019.
• This report focuses on the Articulated Dump Trucks in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Request a free sample copy of Articulated Dump Trucks Market Report@
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
• Bell Equipment
• John Deere
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
• 30 to 40 Ton
• Under 30 Ton
• Above 40 Ton
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
• Agriculture & Forestry
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
• Chapter 1, to describe Articulated Dump Trucks product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
• Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Articulated Dump Trucks, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Articulated Dump Trucks in 2017 and 2018.
• Chapter 3, the Articulated Dump Trucks competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
• Chapter 4, the Articulated Dump Trucks breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 12, Articulated Dump Trucks market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
• Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Articulated Dump Trucks sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts & Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773