The global virtual power plant market is expected to grow from USD 193.4 million in 2016 to USD 709.2 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 29.68% from 2016 to 2021. Virtual power plants are employed to optimize power generation from existing sources, integrate various renewable energy sources, and, ultimately, reduce the carbon footprint on the environment. Any growth in the smart grid would directly impact the virtual power plant market.
To provide an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape, the report includes profiles of some of the leading players in the virtual power plant solutions market, namely, ABB Ltd. (Switzerland), Siemens AG (Germany), Schneider Electric SE (France), General Electric Company (U.S.), EnerNOC, Inc. (U.S.), Comverge, Inc. (U.S.), Limejump Ltd. (U.K.), among others. Leading players are trying to penetrate the markets in developing economies and are adopting various strategies to increase their market share.
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the virtual power plant market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
In this report, the virtual power plant market has been analyzed with respect to four regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the world which includes Latin America and the Middle East & Africa. North America is expected to dominate the global virtual power plant market during the forecast period, owing to the extensive use of these solutions in commercial & industrial as well as residential sector.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on products, integrated solutions and services offered by the top players in the global virtual power plant market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the Virtual power plant market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for virtual power plant across regions.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the global virtual power plant market.
- Competitive Assessment: In depth vendor dive analysis of all the key players, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global virtual power plant market.
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, “Knowledgestore” connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441