Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Shirting Apparel Fabrics Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024” under Clothing category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Shirting apparel fabrics are the materials used for making shirts. The shirting apparel fabrics contain many types by the material such as cotton, silk, wool, linen and blended fabrics.
Scope of the Report:
• In consumption market, the China is also the largest areas of Shirting Apparel Fabrics consumption with CAGR 5.07% from 2011 to 2016. In 2015, the Asia (Ex China) and Europe are in the second and third position and the consumption volume of Shirting Apparel Fabrics reached 1346648 K Meters and 1359070 K Meters. In 2015, China occupied 31.33%, Europe occupied 21.08 and the Asia (Ex China) occupied 20.89%. The three regions are the main Shirting Apparel Fabrics consumption regions.
• We tend to believe this industry is a rising industry, and the consumption increasing degree will show an increasing growth curve. And the price presents decreasing trend according to the economy development status and international competition. Also, there will be decreasing trend in gross margin.
• The worldwide market for Shirting Apparel Fabrics is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly -1.4% over the next five years, will reach 44000 million US$ in 2024, from 47800 million US$ in 2019.
• This report focuses on the Shirting Apparel Fabrics in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Request a free sample copy of Shirting Apparel Fabrics Market @
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
• Acorn Fabrics
• Veratex Lining
• Sarvoday Textiles
• Rughani Brothers
• Bombay Rayon Fashions Ltd.
• Tuni Textiles
• Ghatte Brothers
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
• Cotton Fabrics
• Silk Fabrics
• Flax Fabrics
• Other Blending Fabrics
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
• Formal Wear Shirt
• Leisure Wear Shirt
• Household Wear Shirt
• Other Shirt
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
• Chapter 1, to describe Shirting Apparel Fabrics product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
• Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Shirting Apparel Fabrics, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Shirting Apparel Fabrics in 2017 and 2018.
• Chapter 3, the Shirting Apparel Fabrics competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
• Chapter 4, the Shirting Apparel Fabrics breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 12, Shirting Apparel Fabrics market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
• Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Shirting Apparel Fabrics sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773