The crop production market consists of the sale of crops by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that produce crops including farms, market gardens, and nurseries, primarily engaged in growing crops, plants, vines, or trees and their seeds. This market includes crop sales from mixed farms (e.g. cash crops and livestock together in the same farms). This market excludes processed crop grain products such as flour and other products. This market also excludes the proceeds from the captive (internal) consumption of the crop produce for further processing.
Crop Production Global Market Report 2019 from The Business Research Company provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global Crop Production industry.
- The Crop Production market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The Crop Production market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Crop Production market segmentations break down the market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the Crop Production market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the Crop Production market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The Crop Production trends and strategies section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The Crop Production market section of the report gives context. It compares the Crop Production market with other segments of the Global agriculture market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, Crop Production indicators comparison.
Download A Sample Of The Report: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/sample.aspx?id=1884&type=smp
Markets Covered: Grain Farming, Oilseed Farming, Fruit And Nut Farming, Vegetable Farming, General Crop Farming, Greenhouse, Nursery, And Flowers Dry Pea And Bean Farming, Wheat Farming, Corn Farming, Rice Farming, Other Grain Farming , Soybean Farming, Other Oilseed Farming , Orange Groves, Citrus Groves, Noncitrus Fruit And Tree Nut Farming , Peppers, Potatoes, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Sweet corn, Broccoli, Onions, All Other vegetables , Tobacco farming, Sugarbeet farming, Sugarcane farming, Cotton farming, Peanut farming, Other Miscellaneous Crop Farming , Food Crops Grown Under Cover, Nursery And Floriculture Production
Companies Mentioned: Dole Food Company, Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc., Del Monte Pacific Limited
Metrics Covered: Arable land, Number of Enterprises, Number of Employees
Countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA, Venezuela, Vietnam
Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, crop production indicators comparison.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a Business Intelligence Company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 15 countries globally.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/the-business-research-company